Hi Everyone,
Did you know, April is Autism Awareness month? There are a lot of activities going on to support awareness about autism and to support the ABA center on campus, for the next few weeks. I think it is really cool to see people coming together to help a good cause. I have heard a lot of people say they will run or walk for the Autism Event coming up here at Caldwell. Do any of you know a family member or friend with autism? With how many people that are affected with autism, especially here in NJ, I think this is a great cause.
hey meg ! I totally agree with you. I think it is a great cause and that everyone should do it if they are capable of or have time to. I know that if I dont have any games or practice that will hold me up that I will do the walk. I do know a couple friends with family members that have autism. I hope people come out and do the walk as well.
ReplyDelete