Saturday, March 12, 2011

One more Spotlight on a School... Eden Autism Services

Since I just wrote about Collier, there is one more school I thought I should mention. Through connections I have with one of my previous jobs, I have worked with many students, from Eden Autism Services ( Eden Institute). Here is a video about the school. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MJT8R_dea0
Eden is a school for children who have  autism ( mostly severe cases)  and uses the principles from Applied Behavior Analysis  ( ABA). Also- Caldwell has a great masters ABA program guys so check that out!!!  Question: Do any of you guys have " connections" that have helped you towards your education degree ? It is because of my job at a special needs  summer camp, that I was allowed to do observations at this school, so thanks to my old bosses!!  official site:
http://www.edenservices.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment