Saturday, February 12, 2011

Observations So far!

Well, I had a full day at my school for Ed 340. I love the class I am in, a first grade classs! The students and teacher are great! I have learned a lot already, I even was given some sample worksheets etc. One the best things I saw was they do a " Super Readers" program. The students break into groups of three, and they read to their peers. It's as if, they are the teachers! It was a great lesson idea!

2 comments:

  1. Meghan,
    That sounds so cool! I started observing to and I am already learning so much and having so much fun. The "Super Readers" Program sounds like such a good idea. Do you know if it is just a classroom activity? or if it takes place school-wide?

    It's cool that we are actually in the classroom beginning our journey to become teachers! =)

    -Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alison, I do know that the my teacher and other teachers, learned this activity from a workshop. I think teachers from other classes in the school do this too. It is very cool to see!

    ReplyDelete