Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Learning About Smart Board!

On Thursday, I learned about the Smartboard. I observed that I can simply touch the screen and have shapes be colored in, and then moved around. I can put maps or any image I want either from clip art or the web onto the board. Dr. Ries was showing me how I can use it in math class ( like counting the number of flowers). Or do a great lesson on maps by enlarging the image. I was in the beginning  a little nervous about all this smart board stuff, but I do think its all interesting and can be a great tool. I really like that the shapes can flipped or put behind another image. Especially because, in math this is a topic elementary/middle school students learn. I am excited to keep learning more. What are some other lessons you would use smart board for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment